Yoma Strategic Holdings Ltd is planning to expand its hotels and office complex development in Yangon as Myanmar holds huge potentials of attracting a large scale of foreign investments, Bloomberg reported.
Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe arrived in Myanmar on Friday on his groundbreaking visit to the Southeast Asian country. He was accompanied by 150 Japanese businessmen as they are looking for capitalizing the country’s development efforts. The Japanese premier sent a message to Myanmar people through the state-run newspapers, pledging deeper cooperation for Myanmar’s…
China and India has vowed to jointly develop an economic corridor linking Bangladesh, China, India and Myanmar. The commitment was reiterated in Chinese Prime Minister Li Keqiang’s recent visit to neighbouring India, according to a Global Times feature. It predicted the increasingly important role of road links between India and Southeast Asian countries like Myanmar….
Tropical cyclone Mahasen formed in Indian Ocean will approach Bangladesh Wednesday, with impacts to Myanmar’s Arakan state where tens of thousands of refugees are living in makeshift camps. According to AccuWeather.com, it would impact from India to Myanmar. The cyclone would gather strength in a few days and slowly move to north, predicts AccuWeather.com. Myanmar…
- AIPMC MEMBERSHIP DRIVE AT MALAYSIAN PARLIAMENT
- ANNOUNCEMENT: AIPMC NEW STEERING COMMITTEE 2008 – 2010
- S.E. ASIAN LAWMAKERS NUDGE INDIA, CHINA ON MYANMAR
- JAPAN SECURITY ENVIRONMENT 'INCREASINGLY SEVERE'
- ISRAEL 'TO DESTROY' HAMAS GAZA TUNNELS - NETANYAHU
- YOMA PLANS TO DEVELOP MORE HOTELS, OFFICES IN MYANMAR
- VISA, MASTERCARD EXPECS MOBILE PAYMENT TAKEOVER
- ONE SWISS DIES IN CAR ACCIDIENT IN YANGON-NAY PYI TAW
- CHIN STATE GOVERNMENT PLANS HOTEL ZONE
- ANMAR, ASEAN TO SHARE BENEFITS FROM GLOBAL LIMELIGHT