Yoma Strategic Holdings Ltd is planning to expand its hotels and office complex development in Yangon as Myanmar holds huge potentials of attracting a large scale of foreign investments, Bloomberg reported.
World electronic payment giants Visa and MasterCard claimed that mobile payment would reduce the overwhelming attachment to cash starting this year. The government is planning to grant two licenses to two international telecommunications firms on June 27, paving ways for mobile payment in the country which has very less mobile coverage. “It may well be…
One Switzerland citizens and two other women were killed in a traffic accident between on the infamous Yangon-Nay Pyi Taw Expressway Thursday. Two women passengers on the van which plunged off the road and one Swiss from Prado which hit the van at the back and fell were killed. Two injured persons including one Britain…
Local government in Chin State, the least developed area in already poor Myanmar, is planning to develop a hotel in the town Mindat, according to the state-run Myanma Alinn reported. The hotel zone will be located in the current forest reserve on 100-acre land. Local people raised concerns over the impact on environmental conservation in…
Myanmar helped Association of South East Asian Nations draw global attention and participants in World Economic Forum in Nay Pyi Taw hoped that both Myanmar and ASEAN would gain profits from the enhanced profiled, CNA reported. Myanmar president Thein Sein in WEF said the country is open to foreign investments. “And we should all seize…
- AIPMC MEMBERSHIP DRIVE AT MALAYSIAN PARLIAMENT
- ANNOUNCEMENT: AIPMC NEW STEERING COMMITTEE 2008 – 2010
- S.E. ASIAN LAWMAKERS NUDGE INDIA, CHINA ON MYANMAR
- JAPAN SECURITY ENVIRONMENT 'INCREASINGLY SEVERE'
- ISRAEL 'TO DESTROY' HAMAS GAZA TUNNELS - NETANYAHU
- YOMA PLANS TO DEVELOP MORE HOTELS, OFFICES IN MYANMAR
- VISA, MASTERCARD EXPECS MOBILE PAYMENT TAKEOVER
- ONE SWISS DIES IN CAR ACCIDIENT IN YANGON-NAY PYI TAW
- CHIN STATE GOVERNMENT PLANS HOTEL ZONE
- ANMAR, ASEAN TO SHARE BENEFITS FROM GLOBAL LIMELIGHT