The paper was adopted by PM Shinzo Abe at a cabinet meeting on Tuesday. It described China’s declaration of an air defence identification zone over disputed East China Sea islands as a “profoundly dangerous act”. China’s actions, it warned, could result in “unintended consequences”. China and Japan are locked in a bitter dispute over an…
Israel will not stop its operation in Gaza until the tunnels constructed by Hamas have been destroyed, PM Benjamin Netanyahu has said. Speaking ahead of a cabinet meeting, he said Israel was determined to destroy the tunnels – used to attack troops and towns – “with or without a ceasefire”. Earlier Israel called up 16,000…
Yoma Strategic Holdings Ltd is planning to expand its hotels and office complex development in Yangon as Myanmar holds huge potentials of attracting a large scale of foreign investments, Bloomberg reported.
World electronic payment giants Visa and MasterCard claimed that mobile payment would reduce the overwhelming attachment to cash starting this year. The government is planning to grant two licenses to two international telecommunications firms on June 27, paving ways for mobile payment in the country which has very less mobile coverage. “It may well be…
One Switzerland citizens and two other women were killed in a traffic accident between on the infamous Yangon-Nay Pyi Taw Expressway Thursday. Two women passengers on the van which plunged off the road and one Swiss from Prado which hit the van at the back and fell were killed. Two injured persons including one Britain…
- JAPAN SECURITY ENVIRONMENT 'INCREASINGLY SEVERE'
- ISRAEL 'TO DESTROY' HAMAS GAZA TUNNELS - NETANYAHU
- YOMA PLANS TO DEVELOP MORE HOTELS, OFFICES IN MYANMAR
- VISA, MASTERCARD EXPECS MOBILE PAYMENT TAKEOVER
- ONE SWISS DIES IN CAR ACCIDIENT IN YANGON-NAY PYI TAW
- CHIN STATE GOVERNMENT PLANS HOTEL ZONE
- ANMAR, ASEAN TO SHARE BENEFITS FROM GLOBAL LIMELIGHT
- MARRIOTT TO SEAL FIRST HOTEL DEAL IN SIX MONTHS
- WEF-EA KICKS OFF IN MYANMAR
- MICROSOFT APPOINTS FIRST LOCAL PARTNER IN MYANMAR