Myanmar is the latest destination of Interactive Group of companies which is the acclaimed legal firm helping foreign investors find the smartest way through new battlefields. Interactive Myanmar, a member of Interactive Group headquartered in Thailand, offers a wide range of services to rush through legal requirements for incorporation of a foreign business entity in…
On-arrival visas will soon be issued at Mandalay and Nay Pyi Taw Airports, reported The Myanmar Times. U Khin Yi, Minister for Immigration and Population, said on his visit to Yangon International Airport on 21 June that the visas on arrival issued there since 1 June will be issued at two destinations of Myanmar’s capital…
Tourist Visa: This visa is granted to an applicant who either travels independently or in a group such as package tour. The visa is valid for three months from the date of issue with 28 days stay. Requirements are; 1. Passport, 2. Application form with a photo (1.5 × 2 inches with background white); 3….
Myanmar’s Immigration and National Registration Department will open more on-arrival visa counters at Yangon International Airport to cope with increasing number of visiters, according to an MRTV-4 report. The airport’s five on-arrival visa counters in operatoion issue visas to 40-60 foreigners on their arrival daily. Currently entry visa, especially for busineasmen atending seminar, workshop and…
Application Form Myanmar
- AIPMC MEMBERSHIP DRIVE AT MALAYSIAN PARLIAMENT
- ANNOUNCEMENT: AIPMC NEW STEERING COMMITTEE 2008 – 2010
- S.E. ASIAN LAWMAKERS NUDGE INDIA, CHINA ON MYANMAR
- JAPAN SECURITY ENVIRONMENT 'INCREASINGLY SEVERE'
- ISRAEL 'TO DESTROY' HAMAS GAZA TUNNELS - NETANYAHU
- YOMA PLANS TO DEVELOP MORE HOTELS, OFFICES IN MYANMAR
- VISA, MASTERCARD EXPECS MOBILE PAYMENT TAKEOVER
- ONE SWISS DIES IN CAR ACCIDIENT IN YANGON-NAY PYI TAW
- CHIN STATE GOVERNMENT PLANS HOTEL ZONE
- ANMAR, ASEAN TO SHARE BENEFITS FROM GLOBAL LIMELIGHT